When the late Arthur Ventura opened Ventura Grain in 1924 it was to make and sell feed to dairy and chicken farmers, as well as other regular folk who kept animals in their backyards either for food or labor. The original building located on Longmeadow Road was a two-stall garage.

Over the years, however, the building has grown to include a 95-foot elevator and overhead bins. Now, in 2018, with new ownership and still some family members, we continue to manufacture and sell our own brand of animal feed, “Every Day Quality Feeds”, to animal owners on a large and small scale.